kine n : domesticated bovine animals as a group regardless of sex or age; "so many head of cattle"; "wait till the cows come home"; "seven thin and ill-favored kine"- Bible; "a team of oxen" [syn: cattle, cows, oxen, Bos taurus]
- Rhymes with: -aɪn
- irregular plural of cow
Kine may refer to:
- A pestle used with the Japanese usu.
- An archaic plural for cow or ox, used for instance in the King James version of the Bible.
- kine- or kino- Greek-English prefix referring to motion.
- A helper character from the Kirby video game series. See Kine the Fish.
- A fairly common girl's name in Norway.
- A vampire's term for "human" in World of Darkness.
- A regional pronunciation of kind kine blue.
- Hawaiian for "excellent" generally referring to marijuana of high quality.
Brahman, Indian buffalo, aurochs, beef, beef cattle, beeves, bison, bossy, bovine, bovine animal, buffalo, bull, bullock, calf, carabao, cattle, cow, critter, dairy cattle, dairy cow, dogie, heifer, hornless cow, leppy, maverick, milch cow, milcher, milk cow, milker, muley cow, muley head, musk-ox, neat, ox, oxen, steer, stirk, stot, wisent, yak, yearling, zebu